Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Concert in TIM ( Taman Ismail Marzuki)

Last August 9th, I played the flute in my school orchestra for a  DepDikBud (Ministry of Education and Culture affairs)  event. We had practiced weeks before the D-Day, but we were asked to come at the eve of the event in the evening, and required to arrive early in the morning on the D-Day for the preparations.

The banner.

Me playing among the flutists.

There were cultural dances too.

Presenting the traditional clothes from the places where all the performed dances came from. 
At the end of the day,  I didn't realize it, but I got really tired until I slept in the car after several minutes in it. To be honest, though I don't really like meeting new people (or people whom I don't really know), I kind of enjoyed playing in the orchestra. It was a fun day.


No comments: