Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Completing the 6th Challenge

To complete the 6th challenge, I was asked to find 10 patterns and make 5 inferences. I made the inferences in graphs:

The total correspondent are 24 people.

The inferrence from this is that people prefer non-spicy food.

 The inferrence from this is that more people likes savoury, rather than sweet snacks

 The inferrence from this is that more people likes non-fried food. 

The inferrence from this is that more people like main courses.

The inference from this is that more people like Indonesian cuisine.

What I learned from this:

1. Manage my time better (I submitted this late).
2. How to collect datas, find patterns and make inferrences.

The difficulties that I have:

1. Reading my friends' blog takes a long time.... sometimes it gets boring. 

No comments: