Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Early Myth of Ancient Egypt

In school, my friends and the principal who became my English teacher now didn't really understand about Egyptian myths. In one of my English book said that the scientists believe that the pharaoh will fly to the space and become a god. My principal thought that maybe it's true, there are gods, and it's a fact. Actually it's not. The Ancient Egyptians made it themselves. It's just made-believe, but they respected it. One of my friend also thought that the pharaoh would really fly to the sky. He had a question "what if the pharaoh didn't really fly to the sky?" when I tried to explain. So I made this poster to explain all about where does the dead pharaoh goes to when they died in the Egyptians believe. And these are the pictures + story about it :














No comments: