Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Graduation!

I graduated from Blossom International Primary School on June 27th, 2015. These pictures were taken before the graduation procession. Well, half an hour before the graduation procession.

Me in my graduation gown

On stage with my mom.

                                                                     









        My homeroom teacher and I. Although we had our graduation, we still had our year end performance. Primary 6's dance theme was K-pop. He helped us in choosing the dance choreography.

After the occasion finished, we were asked to dance K-pop again because Daai TV wanted to record us. After that we took photos with our teachers that played important roles in our school life. This is the picture with our principal, Ms. Shelly, who's the coolest principal ever!

No comments: