Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

An Elegant Evening in Batavia Marina

I was invited to my granduncle AB. Susanto's 65th birthday party and book launching of his new book "Potrait of an Ordinary Person Loved By God." It was  held in Batavia Marina, Ancol, where the building is right next to a harbour for goods. First we had a mass, and I played the opening song "Kasih Dari Surga" on the grand piano. Below is the picture of the mass. 


And this is the board at the front of the party showing the book he's launching.

After the mass, I played several songs that I had prepared for this day while the guests explored around and chat with their friends. The violinist joined me.

The violinist had to go, so I played alone.


This is the party outside with a "Sunda Kelapa"cruise as a background.

This is me with the boats out there.
 And this is the gamelan at the entrance. After playing the piano I and my father went around and took pictures.
This is the stairs at the entrance.


No comments: