Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Holiday in Puncak and Lembang!


Last week my family and I went for a holiday and a family gathering. Starting on Thursday, we went to Puncak first. Me and my pet (my tortoise India) played a lot on the fields (even though I played more :p) :

The next day we went to Lembang for a family gathering:

When I reached Lembang, I found a dandelion, a rare thing to see in big cities such as Jakarta and Bandung.

On the first day, the kids are awkward, as the other cousins they knew weren't there yet. So most were playing with their own gadgets. It wasn't until tonight that close cousins started to play with each other.

On the second day, distant cousins started to play with their distant cousins. Here was me playing badminton and basketball with many of my cousins.



On the second night, I wander around with my cousins, especially Elsa:


It was an awesome family gathering, full of plays and games, hope to see everyone and more next year!

No comments: