Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

My Reflection Journal (Part 1)

I interviewed 3 people, and the first one was an all-kinds-of-traditional-cakes vendor (including Mochi) in Pasar Laris. Before I interviewed her, I felt a bit scared, but not nervous, because the seller’s face looked kinda fierce. She answered kindly though.


The second person I interviewed is the Mochi Mochi vendor in Daan Mogot Mall. Although she answered smoothly, I had the impression that she’s reluctant to answer because she had to keep the privacy of the company. I didn't feel anything at all.

The third person I interviewed was the Mochi Ice cream vendor in Daan Mogot mall. She answered everything innocently (no reluctance) and I didn't feel anything. I felt sad though at the end because she lost 2 customers due to my interview.

No comments: