Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

My First Time Baking (Almost All) By Myself

I went to the Big Bad Wolf book sale and bought several books. It's not as much as the last one, because I came there on the last day and only try to find the "gem among the dirt". One of the books I bought was "Baking". At that time it was past lunchtime and I passed the food category, so I stopped by and saw that book, so I felt that I really have to buy that book. I promised one of my friends that I'll bake something and bring it to her, so I baked these cookies yesterday morning.

They are originally called "Jumbo Chocolate Fudge Cookies" by the book, but I renamed them as "Cashew Choco Cookies", as I changed the white chocolate into cashew nuts. 

This is their original recipe:


I baked half of the ingredients first so that if I fail, I won't waste that much. From that half amount of the recipe, I still reduced the amount of the chocolate and sugar so that it won't be too sweet, 

My mom helped me with the preparations. It took almost 2 hours, and baking took almost half of the day :D. 

Hopefully my friend like it!


 

No comments: