Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

My 3rd Coursera Certificate

I earned another certificate from Coursera. The course is about exploring Beethoven's Piano Sonatas. The teacher was Jonathan Biss, from Curtis Institute of Music. The course is quite difficult for me. I don't really understand all of them. I think it will be useful for my music lesson later when I'm taking a deeper lesson about Beethoven's sonatas. But the course itself was wonderful. I thought I will not get the Statement Of Accomplishment because I made many mistakes in the tests, as I remember the score of one of my test is 3.00 out of 5.00. But I got it and I feel very surprised. I earned 76.6%.  Thanks to the course, they said that if we want to achieve a Statement Of Accomplishment we should at least earn 30 points from 50 points (It's exactly like 3.00 out of 5.00). Here's the picture of my Statement Of Accomplishment:


No comments: