Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

My Newest Trophy

Hello Everyone!                                                         

I joined a piano competition today. The competition is held in Medan, Surabaya, and Jakarta. I'm from Jakarta. The competition started from this morning until this evening. It is in Alam Sutera Menara Top Food. I compete with Jakarta contestants, none of them are from other provinces. But, because I won the 2nd commendation ( In Indonesian language it's harapan dua), I  will join the final round, which will be held on October 2014. We still don't know the date and place of the final competition yet. At first they said that the final will be held on June, but now they change it. Maybe it's too close? I met my classmate Jacqueline in the competition. She joined the competition too. We have some fun there. This is the picture of me and my trophy:

There's a writing on the trophy which says: 
2nd Commendation Award of Indonesia Piano Competition
2014 Jakarta Elementary B. 
I hope everyone have a good time!



   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty donny :p