Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

The Big Bad Wolf Bookfair

Last Saturday I went to a bookfair called Big Bad Wolf. It's held in ICE, BSD, and is open everyday starting from April 30th - May 8th. Here's the schedule:


The books there are really cheap! The cheapest book that I saw costs Rp.10000. These are the books that I bought:






I also bought World War II books, as I'm interested in them currently:


And this is a sneak peak to the book "D-Day Remembered". They're really interesting and inviting:

They have some copies of the real documents (letters, passports, etc.) 

In total, these are the books that I bought:


I think it is a worthy place to go to. If they held it in Indonesia again, I'd surely go there! Hopefully next time they will come with more books from my list. 





No comments: