Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

About Music (Again)

The next day after the competition, I watched the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra for free. I don't know about the others, but anyone from music institutions/schools can apply for free tickets, because it's good for us (musicians).

I was dropped off at 4:30 by my mom in Gloriamus Greenville, because I'm joining Gloriamus's principal to the concert, together with several others, as my Mom had to take care of my sister. Then I would be picked up by my Father.

It's located in TIM Jakarta:


This was the main soloist at the concert. 
I met other homeschoolers there too.

The next one (June 17th) was when I played the flute collaborating with TRUST Orchestra (Trinity Youth Symphony Orchestra) in Balaikota Jakarta. #senandungsorejakarta.


Many woodwinds were there.

The musicians that collaborate played both sides ahead the main orchestra.

Eyang Titiek Puspa and Pak Djarot.



This event was created to strengthen our unity in Bhineka Tunggal Ika. It means diversity in unity. It was great fun!








No comments: