Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

My 3-Days Holiday

A day before Friday, 23rd of June (the day that Pak Jokowi made into a holiday), my family and I went and stayed in Gunung Mas, Puncak. The journey took 2 hours, which is pretty short, and we reached there around 1:30. When we reached there it was drizzling, so I took India my tortoise on a walk after lunch around the concrete path (which the rain couldn't reach), then, around the field once the rain stopped. It rained again a few minutes later though, and it got a little bit heavy so I have to put India back. I found these from my nature walk with India:


Here comes India:


Awesome scenery.

He looks quite happy! Free from his cage!

Between my father's feet where he shaded himself from the soft sunlight.
After the rain stopped my mom and I played badminton until my arm hurts :p. After my Dad came back from taking my sister on a walk, he snapped some photos of me doing gymnastics. 



The legs weren't straight.




Copying my friend with her Wushu pose. Not swords, just rackets. :D
After that I played badminton with my father until it got dark ( my arm hurt more ). I closed my day by dinner & practising my flute with only 5% of energy left....

Waking up in the cold but fresh air, we ate Indomie for an early breakfast to warm ourselves, then set out on a hike (tea walk) while it's still early and quiet:




Warrior pose!
Usually after our hike me and my sister ride horses but my sister refused, so we had brunch and I took India out for a walk. While India was taking his walk, a cat became curious with India for his bright pattern which is unusual around that area, and came creeping up to him, although it was scared of humans. After India was warmed up, I put him back and it's time to pack up!

Playing flute after hiking. With a much better air than the city and with much more energy.
In the middle of loading the luggages, I did something silly while coming back to the hotel to fetch my things. There were short steps towards the hotel hallway, and there was a metal, rectangular "archway" at the sides of the stairs. Well, I didn't pay attention to the rectangular archway, so I jumped at the top of those steps, hit my head on the archway, lost my balance, fell on my tailbone and slid down to my back at the bottom of the stairs. My glasses and shoes all fell off (stupid, stupid). This is the third time I fell on my back in my life :p.

We continued our journey to Bandung. 

Our last journey from Puncak to Bandung took 5 hours, but this time it took 7 hours! There was a heavy traffic from Ciranjang to Padalarang. I brought bubble plastics to pop when I'm bored, but as the traffic was so long, I haven't finished popping all and I got bored soon after. 

After we reached where we stayed in, we dropped India, then visited a friend.

The next day, we went to register for my UN Paket B which I will take next year. I registered in this Homeschool community in Bandung because I don't have to attend the many drillings like the ones in Jakarta. Once everything is sorted out, I packed up my things, then, it's time to go home!

The next day, my aunt and cousins from Bandung came to visit and they found baby fishes in my pond. A month ago my Mom bought fishes for my turtles to eat, and one survived until now. A week ago there was another one but that one was eaten up, so I don't know whose baby fishes do they belong to.

This is one of the baby fishes.
If those baby fishes are still alive until they grow up, we don't have to buy any fishes anymore :p.









No comments: