Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

My Great Day

Today is a great day! Really, really great. My school is competing with another school for the storytelling competition. The one who held this competition is Citra Kasih school. I went to school at 7.15 a.m. At 7.20, my teacher, Ms.Anti, who trained me, ask us to practice for the last time. At 8.15 a.m., Ms Yenny and Ms. Ai Ai, who would drive me to Citra Kasih school, came and pick us up. Finally, I and my friend Vincent, won. I won the first prize, and Vincent won the second prize. I'm proud to myself and Vincent. I chose a story about Fox Hunt written by a 13 yo Aimee Penley - Martin. This is my picture with my trophy. There were children judges and adult judges. We were given points by the judges. The maximum score was 50.5 or 50, I forget the number. And I earned the maximum score.


These are the pictures that I used for storytelling. Besides the pictures, I used a basket for my properties.These pictures were drawn by my mother. She's cool.







And if you want to see my action, you may click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Aimee Penley-Martin here. I was looking recently online and found your fantastic reading of my story! I would like to congratulate you on your brilliant performance and for winning your competition!
You Mum also drew some excellent illustrations.
Love Aimee x

https://drawingofmind.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria Donna Miranda said...

Hi Aimee. I'm so honored you visit my blog. I'm surprised to see this comment in my email. Your story is awesome, I love it! Thank you! Maybe we can keep in touch :):)