Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

The Youtube Link Of Compost Art Interview

Finally! The compost art interview is broadcasted. I'm orang famous! (silly). It's on Saturday, November 16th,  5 a'clock in the morning. Well, I forgot to watch it, but luckily my mother's friend recorded it but there's no sound because she forgot to make the sound louder from the TV. It's okay, at least I can see myself there. She upload it to Youtube so everybody can see it. I'm famous!

This is the picture of me and the reporter, Ms. Astri. She's so tall!

And this is the link from Youtube. Enjoy! Click the link here!

2 comments:

Metta Yapari said...

Nahhh....sekarang sudah resmi jadi artis deh Donna, kemarin kemarin biarpun sudah menjadi pelaku dan berkarya seni, belum diinterview dan masuk tivi, belum resmi jadi artis :) hehehe

Maria Donna Miranda said...

Hehehe, I'm famous already