Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Completing the 1st Challenge.

I used the internet to finish this 1st challenge, which is to find 3 quotes about travelling, then choose 1 and decorate it. I decided to find the quotes from well-known people. Here they are:
1. "You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
   -Christopher Columbus

http://quotesgram.com/by-christopher-columbus-quotes/
I find this pretty interesting because it shows that in every expedition/exploration, you need courage and sometimes sacrifice must be made.

2. "When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming."
    - Dory (from Finding Nemo)

http://quotesgram.com/just-keep-swimming-dory-finding-nemo-quotes/
I like this quote because it shows that if there are obstacles in a trip, you may not give up. Although in my opinion it is represented a bit comically..... but that's the reason why I like it!

3. "Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one's lifetime"
     - Mark Twain

This quote is interesting because it means that you have to keep on exploring, be brave to make a move or sudden change, as you have to make a lot of decision (and sometimes they're hard!) when travelling.

I decided to choose the 3rd one for my decorated quote. I just made it simple because I have just a few minutes before the show Masterchef Australia S8 starts ;p.










   




No comments: