Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Recent Coursera Accomplishments

I completed several courses on history and one in paleontology. Their deadlines were so close together, I had to rush to finish them!

 This is my accomplishment for the course The Holocaust-An Introduction (I): Nazi Germany: Ideology, The Jews and the World.

My accomplishment for the course The Holocaust-An Introduction (II): The Final Solution.

I'm now really interested with modern history, especially WW2, so, as this course explores the details into it, I find this really interesting.

My accomplishment from Paleontology: Early Vertebrate Evolution

I've always loved paleontology since I was young, so I found this course interesting too! Only the biology level is much harder than my ability. I reviewed the lessons and combed Wikipedia and Google to solve this hard biology :D. 





No comments: